The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Sunday, 15 November 2015

Forgetting to Remember You #nanowrimo

I have to be honest and confide that I'm failing nanowrimo miserably though I have a story, a plot, a gorgeous couple but struggling to make the effort. This morning I woke from a dream about my couple and words in my head so maybe I'll get some words written before the month's end.

So to spur myself into action here are seven sexy sentences from my wip.  My hero has found the heroine at a white slave auction and has won her. To prove his worth Rahim must consummate his purchase witnessed by his peers. Is he a man of honour or a man who would take anything to meet his own ends?


“You believe it would ever be rape between us?” Rahim’s voice was gentle against her ear, his breath warm, his lips soft as they grazed her flesh. 
Eliza turned her head towards him, tilted her chin, her lips trembling a mere breath beneath his.
“No.” 
“Beauty, if we are to survive this night I shall show you how magnificent it would be if I brought you into my bed. Tonight I need you to perform, pretend with me that I am having you. Will you pretend to survive?” 
Pretend? He already had her and surviving that was not a certainty. 


Please read the other sexy snippets from contributing authors by clicking the image ! 



2 comments:

  1. That sent shivers down my spine. Please write more, cause I want to read it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the premise of the story sounds interesting and I love the snippet. Please write the story. Pretty please.

    ReplyDelete