The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Sunday, 21 February 2016

#Sexysnippets Forgetting to Remember You #comingsoon



When inspiration comes from everything. I forgot I had this stored away. This photograph was the inspiration for my current WIP 'Forgetting to Remember You'. Today I have been hacking out the plot details and I had forgotten that this is the scene I wished to include until quite by chance I was looking for something else and instead found the photograph above. Suddenly an entire chapter opens up and many plot issues have been resolved for me.  My sexy snippet is from that chapter today. 

Sheikh Rahim is struggling to control the archaeologist and project manager of his legacy project Eliza. She defies all protocol and safety procedures in a way that drives him crazy.  In this chapter the city is under threat of riot and Eliza has wandered out into the streets distressed because Rahim has forgotten who she is after an incident in the desert.


"Eliza, you little fool," Rahim emerged from his guards and caught her up against him, "When are you ever going to listen to me."  
"Rahim. You remember me." She cried, her eyes wide in wonder and glistening with tears as suddenly the riot police made a dash for the crowd.
He dragged her to her knees, holding her head against his chest while she shook in his arms.  
"Oh My God you remember." she whispered over and over as the marching feet and beating truncheons deafened her.
He held her beneath him, protecting her with his body and did the only thing he could think would distract her from the violence around them.
He kissed her sweet, soft mouth, moulded her curves against the hardness of his and allowed all the hunger he had forgotten since their time in the desert to surface.
"Yes beauty I remember."


Please read the other sexy snippets from the authors participating this week by clicking the image below.
http://thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.ie/p/sexy-snippets.html
 

3 comments:

  1. She's certainly dicing with danger in that situation. Thank goodness Rahim remembered

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful. It's amazing how an image can create a whole story. Love this. Still waiting to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous snippet, Alannah. I'm with Kiru. Eagerly awaiting the whole story :-)

    ReplyDelete